3rd Generation of HPCC
ICTO is going to establish the 3rd generation HPCC (Coral) aiming to enhance the computing resources required by various researches projects for whole the UM members. Total more than 2,000 cores in 80 new servers, 28 new GPU cards with 3TB memory will be newly built. The overall processing power of Coral is much higher than previous generation, Jade. It can provide the powerful computing service to the University research teams.
|Serving User Groups||Students, Staff|
For more details, please visit here.
- Information and Communication Technology Office (ICTO)
- Director of ICTO
- Academic Computing and Technology Services Section (ACTS)
- Information Management Section (IMS)
- Infrastructure and User Services Section (IUS)
- Information Security Team (IST)
- Key Projects
- History and Milestones
- Performance Indicators