Academic Computing and Technology Services Section (ACTS)
- To provide information technology (IT) facilities for general teaching, learning and research activities;
- To explore and promote the use of most suitable IT in the University;
- To adopt or develop IT systems that facilitate the management of teaching and living facilities in campus.
- To study and explore the latest IT continuously;
- To provide best suitable facilities and services to users;
- To ensure professionalism and quality in IT services to users;
- To facilitate the effective use of IT resources to improve the efficiency in both academic and campus management aspects.
- Provision and support e-Learning system, explore modern teaching technology, continuously improve the learning experience for students;
- Provision of the HPCC and other computing facilities for learning and research purpose;
- Adoption of IT systems to assist in daily work and the management of teaching and living facilities;
- Maintenance of infrastructures and platforms for core administrative information systems, enhance the security for existing systems;
- Provision of consultation service to the academic units for acquisition of IT facilities.
Please visit here .