Deployment of Windows 10 – Phase 1
Microsoft has announced the end of extended support for Windows 7 on 14 January, 2020. End of support means Microsoft will no longer provide automatic fixes, security updates and technical support for Windows 7. To prepare for this, ICTO starts to deploy new Windows 10 for all computers issued by ICTO. In this first phase, we upgrade over 650 desktop and notebook users. For other users, we will upgrade the computers gradually according to the computer’s years of use.
|Serving User Groups||Staff|
To help you navigate the changes after upgrading to Windows 10, we’ve collated a selection of resources to highlight it’s key changes and new features.
- Information and Communication Technology Office (ICTO)
- Director of ICTO
- Academic Computing and Technology Services Section (ACTS)
- Information Management Section (IMS)
- Infrastructure and User Services Section (IUS)
- Information Security Team (IST)
- Key Projects
- History and Milestones
- Performance Indicators