MobilePrint & WebPrint
MobilePrint and WebPrint are fully integrated with Follow-You Student Printing. They allow you to print from mobile devices (Android/iOS 7.0 or latest) and web browser to the supported printing devices via the UM network.
There are several printers at ICTO computer room and Library with the following logo printed support this service.
All students are able to access with their UMPASS and campus card.
- Please refer to Rules for the Printing and Copying Service.
- Online Printing Quota Adjustment Application Form
- Online Printing Quota Transfer Application Form
Supported File Formats
Microsoft Office, PDF, JPE, JPEG and PNG
- Download and install mobile App “EveryonePrint”? (iOS)
- Download and install mobile App “EveryonePrint”? (Android)
- How to print with “MobilePrint” – “EveryonePrint”? (iOS)
- How to print with “MobilePrint” – “EveryonePrint”? (Android)
- How to print with “MobilePrint” – “AirPrint”? (iOS)
- How to print with “WebPrint” (web browser)?
MobilePrint may not allow you to specify all printing options, including changing paper size, limiting to specific pages and printing multiple pages per sheet.
Service Available Hours
- Mon – Sun
Service Support Hours
- Mon – Thu
09:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 17:45
09:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 17:30
Support / FAQs
- ICTO Help Desk
- Location : Room 2085, 2/F, Central Teaching Building (E5)
- Telephone : 8822 8600
- Email : @