Deployment of Windows 10 – Phase 2
Microsoft has announced the end of extended support for Windows 7 on 14 January, 2020. End of support means Microsoft will no longer provide automatic fixes, security updates and technical support for Windows 7. To prepare for this, ICTO starts to deploy new Windows 10 for all computers issued by ICTO since 2018.
In this second phase, we plan to upgrade over 420 desktop and notebook users. New computers will be installed with Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2016 and Solid State Drive (SSD).
|Serving User Groups||Staff|
To help you navigate the changes after upgrading to Windows 10, we’ve collated a selection of resources to highlight it’s key changes and new features.
- Information and Communication Technology Office (ICTO)
- Director of ICTO
- Academic Computing and Technology Services Section (ACTS)
- Information Management Section (IMS)
- Infrastructure and User Services Section (IUS)
- Information Security Team (IST)
- Key Projects
- History and Milestones
- Performance Indicators