ICTO provides a fast and convenient networked printing service in departments and faculties for general printing needs. By default, the network print queue(s) of your office has been already configured as part of PC (Windows) installation.
The networked printing devices are installed in your office.
- Every networked printing device is attached to a print queue prefixed by a department code, like FBA, FST, etc. You can print to all of your department print queues. In general, the printer nearest to your seat has been set as the default printer during PC installation.
- If you want to install another printer manually, please go to \\staffprint, then selecting the print queue of your department which you want to install.
Change Default Printer (Windows)
- Click on “Start” -> “Devices and Printers”
- Select the printer that you want to use
- Right click the selected printer and select “Set As Default Printer”
Monitor and Cancel Print Job (Windows)
- In “Devices and Printers”, double click the printer that you are using to monitor the print job.
- If you want to delete the print job, please select it and press “Delete” to remove it.
- Please note that you can delete your own job only.