- ICTO will maintain the leadership in information technology in Macau and develop a ubiquitous computing environment on campus that provides intelligent interfaces to support all related areas of teaching, research and administration.
- ICTO will provide advanced computing facilities, professional service and technical support, and quality information system services to our academic and administrative users that will foster community spirit for scholarly activities leading to academic excellence.
Scope of Services
- Management of IT facilities;
- Management of computing user accounts;
- Management of computer rooms;
- Supporting service for computing facilities;
- Recommendation for acquisition of IT facilities;
- Application development.
PP Service Target Group
- Students of the University
|PP Service||Service Quality Indicator||Process||Total no. of cases||No. of Non-Compliance cases||Compliance % in year 2018||Reason for non-compliance|
|Printing Service||Application for Printing Quota Adjustment||Complete within 2 working days||128||—||100.0%||—|
Description of the pledged service
Application for Printing Quota Adjustment
ICTO provides a fee-based printing service for students of University of Macau. Students requiring printing services which exceed their trial printing quota can continue to enjoy the service by purchasing printing quota with the use of the E-purse service through our Kiosks. In case of printing problem, or print out with unacceptable quality due to low toner, students can fill in a Printing Quota Adjustment Application Form and submit to ICTO Help Desk. After checking, ICTO may consider re-crediting the quota to students.
Reference Information / Links
- Performance Pledge report for year 2018 (Chinese version only)
Suggestions and Complaints
Please send your comments or complaints by mail, fax, or email to:
- Director of ICTO; or
- ICTO Suggestion Box
General Office, ICTO
|Address :||Room 2017, Administration Building N6,|
Avenida da Universidade,Taipa, Macau, China
|Tel. :||(853) 8822 8616|
|Fax :||(853) 8822 2408|