Using IT Services When Out of Campus
This reference guide provides information about how to use internal IT services from off campus.
Staff can access Lotus notes and Administrative Information Systems using SSL VPN Client Ivanti Secure Access and VMWare Horizon Client.
- Lotus Notes*, Admin Info. Sys and Oracle Discoverer Plus
* In order to use Lotus Notes at home, you need to perform one-time setup for copy campus Lotus Notes setting files to Home Directory first.
- Staff Email
Staff can access webmail from any web browser.
Manage UMPASS Account
You can change, recover or manage UMPASS account at https://umpass.um.edu.mo/.
- Network Drive (N Drive)
Staff can access N drive using SSL VPN Client Ivanti Secure Access and VMWare Horizon Client.
- Software for IP Phone (Jabber)
All staff can apply Zoom basic account at ICTO Account Page. Please note that meeting duration is limited to 40 minutes for basic account. To apply a professional version, please send a request to ICTO Help Desk.
Licensed Software for Home
- All staff and students
Service Available Hours
- Mon – Sun
Service Support Hours
- Mon – Thu
09:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 17:45
09:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 17:30
Support / FAQs
- Please visit ICTO Knowledge Base
- ICTO Help Desk
- Location : Room 2085, 2/F, Central Teaching Building (E5)
- Telephone : 8822 8600
- Email : @