Mplus (Teaching Assistant Tool)
Mplus is a digital teaching assistant tool which includes the functions for classroom control. With the use of Mplus, the teacher can interact with the student through the computers and perform other operations.
It is installed in all the ICTO computer rooms.
Access of software
- Double click on the Mplus Master shortcut on desktop of lecturer desktop computer
- Select “GUEST”, then click “OK”
- Classroom Control Module – Disable Internet browsing, transfer file, remote launch and send message.
- Computer Control Module – Power on, shutdown or restart the student computer.
- Screen Control Module – Providing options to screen control.
|Reset Lesson||Undo all the functions applied to student computer|
|Broadcast||Broadcast screen and audio from lecturer computer to student computers|
|Blank screen||Lock keyboard, mouse, and blank out the screen of the student computers|
|Capture student||Capture the screen of a selected student|
|Take over||Capture and take over the control the screen of a selected student|
|Student broadcast||Broadcast the screen of a selected student to the whole class|
|Disable Internet browsing||Disable student computers to access internet by using web browser. Web browser includes IE, Firefox, Chrome|
|Send message||Open send message sub-menu and send text message to students|
|Remote launch||Open remote launch sub-menu, to launch pre-set URL or document at student computers|
|File Transfer||Open file transfer sub-menu, copy file from lecturer computer to student computers|
|Shut down||Power off student computers|
|Restart||Restart student computers|
|Power on||Power on student computers|
Please visit ICTO Knowledge Base for more details.