High Performance Computing Cluster (HPCC)
The purpose of HPC Cluster is to provide high performance computing resources that an individual computer cannot provide. It allows users to run the computational jobs on those connected computers at the same time (known as parallel computing) to achieve higher processing performance.
Our third generation HPCC (Coral), providing more than 2,000 computing cores, 85 servers and 34 graphics processing units (GPU), and provide huge memory computing server with 3TB RAM. The overall computing performance is increased by 12.5 times compared with the last generation, occupying a leading position of the HPCC within the higher education institutes in Macau in 2019. The HPCC Coral provides a better computing capability to the various research teams, and give support to various research areas, including Bio-Medical, Analysis of Chinese Medicine, Precision Medicine, Medical Imaging, Materials Sciences, Engineering Design, Simulation Analysis, Deep Learning, etc.
- Academic staff can apply account.
- Academic staff can also apply for their students and fellows.
The list of software can be found here.
The current production HPCC – “Coral” is using Rocks 7 (CentOS 7) open-source Linux cluster distribution system. All nodes are inter-connected by InfiniBand 4x QDR interface, providing high-speed optical fiber transmission bandwidth at 40Gb/s.
|Node||Quantity||Computing Cores||RAM (GB)||HDD (TB)||GPU|
|Login Node||2||48||249||—||2 x NVIDIA® Tesla® K40m|
|Data Storage Node||14||296||3,190||1,512||—|
|CPU Computing Node||63||1,624||21,122||—||4 x NVIDIA® Tesla® K80|
|GPU Computing Node||5||184||460||—||12 x NVIDIA® Tesla® V100|
16 x NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1080
- for typical cluster operations, such as: access, quota, file transfer, job submission and error troubleshooting
- for cluster hardware and setup consultation service: such as purchase server / storage to join HPCC
- for new software installation request
ICTO will provide technical support as much as possible, if assistance is required.
- How do I open an account in HPC?
- How do I connect to HPC?
- How to submit computing jobs to HPC?
- What is GPU programming?
- What is the queuing and scheduling scheme in HPC?
- What is the available software installed in Pearl?
- Do you know the important commands of “modules” in HPC?
- Scheduling and Queuing
- Environment “modules”
- Useful Job Submission and Linux Commands
- How can I contribute to HPC Cluster?
Please visit ICTO Knowledge Base for more information.
Acknowledgement in Research Publications
Please acknowledge the support of High Performance Computing Cluster (HPCC) in your research report, journal, or publications. This information is very important for us to acquire funding for new resources. The author(s) of the paper can word the acknowledgement, and below is the recommend acknowledgement for publications:
Published Research Projects
- Cheung, S. F., Chan, D. K.-S., & Sun, R. W., (2019). Meta-analyzing dependent correlations with correction for artifacts that multiplicatively attenuate the true correlation. Behavior Research Methods, 51, 793–810. https://doi.org/10.3758/s13428-018-1111-y
- Bhaskaran, S. P., K. Chandratre, H. Gupta, L. Zhang, X. Wang, J. Cui, Y. C. Kim, S. Sinha, L. Jiang, B. Lu, X. Wu, Z. Qin, T. Huang, and S. M. Wang. 2019. ‘Germline variation in BRCA1/2 is highly ethnic-specific: Evidence from over 30,000 Chinese hereditary breast and ovarian cancer patients’, Int J Cancer.
- Downs, B., S. Sherman, J. Cui, Y. C. Kim, C. Snyder, M. Christensen, J. T. Luo, H. Lynch, and S. M. Wang. 2019. ‘Common genetic variants contribute to incomplete penetrance: evidence from cancer-free BRCA1 mutation carriers’, European Journal of Cancer, 107: 68-78.
- Kim, Sang Hu, Kali R. Iyer, Lakhansing Pardeshi, José F. Muñoz, Nicole Robbins, Christina A. Cuomo, Koon Ho Wong, and Leah E. Cowen. 2019. ‘Genetic Analysis of Candida aurisImplicates Hsp90 in Morphogenesis and Azole Tolerance and Cdr1 in Azole Resistance’, 10: e02529-18.
- Petrenko, N., Y. Jin, L. G. Dong, K. H. Wong, and K. Struhl. 2019. ‘Requirements for RNA polymerase II preinitiation complex formation in vivo’, Elife, 8.
- Changliang Wang, Liang Chen, Yang Yang, Menglei Zhang and Garry Wong. 2019. ‘Identification of potential blood biomarkers for Parkinson’s disease by gene expression and DNA methylation data integration analysis’, Clinical Epigenetics, 11.
- Chen, L., L. Heikkinen, C. L. Wang, Y. Yang, K. E. Knott, and G. Wong. 2018. ‘miRToolsGallery: a tag-based and rankable microRNA bioinformatics resources database portal’, Database-the Journal of Biological Databases and Curation.
- Chen, L., H. Y. Sun, C. L. Wang, Y. Yang, M. L. Zhang, and G. Wong. 2018. ‘miRNA arm switching identifies novel tumour biomarkers’, Ebiomedicine, 38: 37-46.
- Chen, Liang, Liisa Heikkinen, Changliang Wang, Yang Yang, Huiyan Sun, and Garry Wong. 2018. ‘Trends in the development of miRNA bioinformatics tools’, Brief Bioinform, 10.
- Li, E. Q., Z. W. Zhang, B. Jiang, L. Yan, J. W. Park, and R. H. Xu. 2018. ‘Generation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells from Human Embryonic Stem Cells in a Complete Serum-free Condition’, International Journal of Biological Sciences, 14: 1901-09.
- Liu, Y. F., E. J. Yang, B. Y. Zhang, Z. Q. Miao, C. J. Wu, J. F. Lyu, K. L. Tan, T. C. W. Poon, and J. S. Shim. 2018. ‘PTEN deficiency confers colorectal cancer cell resistance to dual inhibitors of FLT3 and aurora kinase A’, Cancer Letters, 436: 28-37.
- Sun, H., Z. Q. Miao, X. Zhang, U. I. Chan, S. M. Su, S. Guo, C. K. H. Wong, X. L. Xu, and C. X. Deng. 2018. ‘Single-cell RNA-Seq reveals cell heterogeneity and hierarchy within mouse mammary epithelia’, Journal of Biological Chemistry, 293: 8315-29.
- Veri, A. O., Z. Q. Miao, R. S. Shapiro, F. Tebbji, T. R. O’Meara, S. H. Kim, J. Colazo, K. Tan, V. K. Vyas, M. Whiteway, N. Robbins, K. H. Wong, and L. E. Cowen. 2018. ‘Tuning Hsf1 levels drives distinct fungal morphogenetic programs with depletion impairing Hsp90 function and overexpression expanding the target space’, Plos Genetics, 14.
- Wang, C. Y., V. Saar, K. L. Leung, L. Chen, and G. Wong. 2018. ‘Human amyloid beta peptide and tau co-expression impairs behavior and causes specific gene expression changes in Caenorhabditis elegans’, Neurobiology of Disease, 109: 88-101.
- Wang, H. X., L. A. Pardeshi, X. M. Rong, E. Q. Li, K. H. Wong, Y. Peng, and R. H. Xu. 2018. ‘Novel Variants Identified in Multiple Sclerosis Patients From Southern China’, Frontiers in Neurology, 9.
- Yan, L., B. Jiang, E. Q. Li, X. Y. Wang, Q. J. Ling, D. J. Zheng, J. W. Park, X. Chen, E. Cheung, X. Du, Y. C. Li, G. Cheng, E. X. He, and R. H. Xu. 2018. ‘Scalable Generation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells from Human Embryonic Stem Cells in 3D’, International Journal of Biological Sciences, 14: 1196-210.
- Yang, J., J. W. Park, D. J. Zheng, and R. H. Xu. 2018. ‘Universal Corneal Epithelial-Like Cells Derived from Human Embryonic Stem Cells for Cellularization of a Corneal Scaffold’, Translational Vision Science & Technology, 7.
- Chen, L., Heikkinen, L., Wang, C., Yang, Y., Sun, H. and Wong, G., “Trends in the development of miRNA bioinformatics tools,” Briefings in bioinformatics, 2018.
- Chen, X., Miao, Z.Q., Divate, M., Zhao, Z., Cheung, E. (2018) KM-express: an integrated online patient survival and gene expression analysis tool for the identification and functional characterization of prognostic markers in breast and prostate cancers.
- Chen, X., Yang, C., Xie, S.L.,Cheung, E. (2018). Long non-coding RNA GAS5 and ZFAS1 are prognostic markers involved in translation targeted by miR-940 in prostate cancer.
- Chuxia Deng, Heng Sun, Zhengqiang Miao, and Xin Zhang, Single-cell RNA-Seq reveals cell heterogeneity and hierarchy within mouse mammary epithelia. Journal of Biological Chemistry (2018).
- Su, Yan, Davidson J.H., A three-dimensional phonon energy transport model based on the nondimensional lattice Boltzmann method, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 127, 303–318, 2018.
- Su, Yan, Ng, T., Zhang Y.P., Davidson, J.H., “A Mesoscopic Model for Transient Mass Transfer of Volatile Organic Compounds from Porous Walls of Different Structures,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 117, 36-49, 2018.
- Su, Yan, Sun, L., “A Comparative Study of Permeable and Semipermeable Membranes Constructed Multiple Layer Water Filters by Non-dimensional Lattice Boltzmann Simulations,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 119, 77-90, 2018.
- Su, Yan, Zhang, Y.Z., Shu, L.J., “Experimental Study of Using Phase Change Material Cooling in a Solar Tracking Concentrated Photovoltaic-Thermal System,” Solar Energy, 159, 777-785, 2018.
- Sun, H., Miao, Z., Zhang, X., Chan, U.I., Su, S.M., Guo, S., Wong, K.H., Xu, X. and Deng. C.X., “Single-cell RNA-Seq reveals cell heterogeneity and hierarchy within mouse mammary epithelia,” Journal of Biological Chemistry, 293(22), 8315–8329, 2018.
- Veri, A.O., Miao, Z., Shapiro, R.S., Tebbji, F., O’Meara, T.R., Kim, S.H., Colazo, J., Tan, K., Vyas, V.K., Whiteway, M., Robbins, N., Wong, K.H. and Cowen L.E., “Tuning Hsf1 levels drives distinct fungal morphogenetic programs with depletion impairing Hsp90 function and overexpression expanding the target space,” PLoS Genetics, 14(3), e1007270, 2018.
- Wang, C., Saar, V., Leung, K. L., Chen, L. and Wong, G., “Human amyloid β peptide and tau co-expression impairs behavior and causes specific gene expression changes in Caenorhabditis elegans,” Neurobiology of disease,109, 88-101,2018.
- Wang, H., Pardeshi, L.A., Rong, X., Li, E., Wong, K.H., Peng, Y. and Xu, R.H., “Novel variants identified in multiple sclerosis patients from southern China,” Frontiers in Neurology, 2018. doi: 10.3389/fneur.2018.00582.
- Wang, H., Pardeshi, L.A., Rong, X., Li, E., Wong, K.H., Peng, Y. and Xu, R.-H., “Novel variants identified in multiple sclerosis patients from southern China,” Frontiers in Neurology, 9, 1-6, 2018.
- Zhang, B., Lyu, J., Liu, Y., Wu, C., Yang, E.J., Pardeshi, L., Tan, K., Wong, K.H., Chen, Q., Xu, X., Deng C. and Shim, J.S., “BRCA1 deficiency sensitizes breast cancer cells to bromodomain and extra-terminal domain (BET) inhibition,” Oncogene, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41388-018-0408-8.
- Jiang, B., L. Yan, Z. Q. Miao, E. Q. Li, K. H. Wong, and R. H. Xu. 2017. ‘Spheroidal formation preserves human stem cells for prolonged time under ambient conditions for facile storage and transportation’, Biomaterials, 133: 275-86.
- Wang, C. L., L. Chen, Y. Yang, M. L. Zhang, and G. Wong. 2017. ‘Identification of bladder cancer prognostic biomarkers using an ageing gene-related competitive endogenous RNA network’, Oncotarget, 8: 111742-53.
- Xie, J. L. L., L. G. Qin, Z. Q. Miao, B. T. Grys, J. D. Diaz, K. Ting, J. R. Krieger, J. F. Tong, K. L. Tan, M. D. Leach, T. Ketela, M. F. Moran, D. J. Krysan, C. Boone, B. J. Andrews, A. Selmecki, K. H. Wong, N. Robbins, and L. E. Cowen. 2017. ‘The Candida albicans transcription factor Cas5 couples stress responses, drug resistance and cell cycle regulation’, Nature Communications, 8.
- Han Cao, Marcus C. K. Ng, Siti Azma Jusoh, Hio Kuan Tai and Shirley W. I. Siu* TMDIM: An Improved Algorithm for the Structure Prediction of Transmembrane Domains of Bitopic Dimers J Comput Aided Mol Des, 31: 855-865, 2017.
- Hoi Kei Chan, Pui In Mak, Shirley W. I. Siu*, Exploring the Behavior of Water Nanodroplet on a Coplanar Electrowetting-on-Dielectric: A Molecular Dynamics Approach Micro & Nano Letters, 12: 486-489, 2017.
- Jiang, B., Yan, L., Miao, Z., Li, E., Wong, K.H. and Xu, R.-H., “Spheroidal formation preserves human stem cells for prolonged time under ambient conditions for facile storage and transportation,” Biomaterials, 133,275-86, 2017.
- Jiang, B., Yan, L., Miao, Z., Li, E.-Q., Wong, K.H. and Xu, R.-H., “Spheroidal formation preserves human stem cells for prolonged time under ambient conditions for facile storage and transportation,” Biomaterials, 133,275-86, 2017.
- Pratiti Bhadra and Shirley W. I. Siu*, Comparison of Biomolecular Force Fields for Alkanethiol Self-Assembled Monolayer Simulations Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 121, 47, 26340-26349, 2017.
- Szot, P.S., Yang, A., Wang, X., Parsania, C., Rohm, U., Wong, K.H. and Ho, J.W.K., “PBrowse: a web-based platform for real-time collaborative exploration of genomic data,” Nucleic Acids Research, 45 (9), e67, 2017.
- Xie, J.L., Qin, L., Miao, Z., Grys, B.T., Diaz, J.D.L.C., Ting, K., Krieger, J.R., Tong, J., Tan, K., Leach, M.D., Ketela, T., Moran, M.F., Krysan, D.J., Boone, C., Andrews, J., Selmecki, A., Wong, K.H., Robbins, N. and Cowen, L.E., “The Candida albicans Transcription Factor Cas5 Couples Stress Responses, Drug Resistance, and Cell Cycle Regulation,” Nature Communications, 8(1), 499, 2017.
- Leach, M. D., R. A. Farrer, K. L. Tan, Z. Q. Miao, L. A. Walker, C. A. Cuomo, R. T. Wheeler, A. J. P. Brown, K. H. Wong, and L. E. Cowen. 2016. ‘Hsf1 and Hsp90 orchestrate temperature-dependent global transcriptional remodelling and chromatin architecture in Candida albicans’, Nature Communications, 7.
- Chuxia Deng, Cristine Chisholm, Haitao Wang, and Hangheng Wong, Ammonium tetrathiomolybdate treatment targets the copper transporter ATP7A and enhances sensitivity of breast cancer to cisplatin. Oncotarget (2016).
- Hui Pan*, Principles on design and fabrication of nanomaterials as photocatalyst for water-splitting. Renew. Sust. Energy Rev. 57, 584–601 (2016).
- Hui Pan*, Tension-Enhanced Hydrogen Evolution Reaction on Vanadium Disulfide Monolayer. Nanoscale Res. Lett. 11, 113 (2016).
- Chon Chio Leong, Hui Pan*, and Sut Kam Ho, Two-Dimensional Transition-Metal Oxides Monolayers as Cathode Materials for Li and Na Ion Batteries. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 18, 7527-7534 (2016).
- Chao-Yao Yang, Kuan-Chang Chiu, Shu-Jui Chang, Xin-Quan Zhang; Jaw-Yeu Liang, Chi-Sheng Chung, Hui Pan, Jenn-Ming Wu, Yuan-Chieh Tseng*, and Yi-Hsien Lee, Phase-driven Magneto-electrical Characteristics of Single-layer MoS2, Nanoscale 8, 5627-5633 (2016).
- Bing Xie, G. R. Zeng, Hui Pan*, and Zisheng Wang*, Pancharatnam Phase and Quantum Correlation for Two-qubit System in Correlated Dephasing Environment. Int. J. Theo. Phys. 55, 1474-1491 (2016).
- Guolan Fu, Hui Pan*, and Zisheng Wang*, Transition of Berry Phase and Pancharatnam Phase and Phase Change, Int. J. Theo. Phys. (2016).
- Su, Yan and Davidson, J.H., “A New Mesoscopic Scale Timestep Adjustable Non-Dimensional Lattice Boltzmann Method for Melting and Solidification Heat Transfer,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 92, 1106–1119.2016.
- Shu, L., Zhou, R. and Su, Yan, “A self-adjusted weighted likelihood ratio test for global clustering of disease,” Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, 86, 996-1009, 2016.
- Liyuan Xue, Yanxia Yu, Hui Pan* and Zisheng Wang*, Geometric phases and quantum correlations of superconducting two-qubit system with dissipative effect. Physica C 520, 8-18 (2016).
- Hui Pan*, Electronic Properties and Lithium Storage Capacities of Two-Dimensional Transition-Metal Nitrides Monolayers. J. Mater. Chem. A 3, 21486-21493 (2015). Selected as a Hot Article on the journal for 2015.
- Yuanju Qu, Hui Pan*, Chi Tat Kwok, and Zisheng Wang, Effect of Doping on Hydrogen Evolution Reaction of Vanadium Disulfide Monolayer. Nanoscale Res. Lett. 10, 480 (2015).
- Jun Fang, Bin Chen*, and Hui Pan*, Anomalous friction of graphene nanoribbons on waved graphenes. Theor. Appl. Mech. Lett. 5, 212–215 (2015).
- Hui Pan* and Xuesen Wang, Realization of Dirac Cones in Few-Bilayers Sb(111) Films by Surface Modification. Nanoscale Res. Lett. 10, 334 (2015).
- Hui Pan*, Bandgap engineering of oxygen-rich TiO2+x for photocatalyst with enhanced visible-light photocatalytic ability. J. Mater. Sci. 50, 4324-4329 (2015).
- Zisheng Wang*, Xiaoya Cai, and Hui Pan*, Quantum simulation of trapped two-ion for neutrino electromagnetic properties in neutrino oscillation. Nuclear Physics B 900, 560-575 (2015).
- Shijie Wen, Hui Pan*, and Yuebing Zheng, Electronic Properties of Tin Dichalcogenide Monolayers and Effects of Hydrogenation and Tension. J. Mater. Chem. C 3, 3714 – 3721 (2015).
- Zi-Qian Ma, Hui Pan*, Zisheng Wang, and Pak Kin Wong, Effects of Non-Metal Dopants and Defects on Electronic Properties of Barium Titanate as Photocatalyst. Int. J. Hydrogen Energy 40, 4766-4776(2015).
- Qian Liu, Yanxia Yu, Hui Pan*, and Zi-Sheng Wang*, Motion center in quantum wave packet dynamics. Acta Physica Polonica A 127, 761-766 (2015).
- Zisheng Wang* and Hui Pan*, Geometric phase carried by the observables and its application to quantum computation. Quantum Information and Computation 15, 951-961 (2015).
- Xiaoya Cai, Hui Pan*, and Zisheng Wang*, Geometric phase of two-qubit system in dephasing environment. Int. J. Modern Phys. B 29, 1550236 (2015).
- Yanxia Yu, Hui Pan, Liyuan Xue, Liping Guo*, and ZishengWang, Geometric phase in inhomogeneous optical nutation. Eur. J. Phys. D 69, 246 (2015).
- Su, Yan, Wade A., and Davidson, J.H., “Macroscopic Correlation for Natural Convection in Water Saturated Metal Foam Relative to the Placement within an Enclosure Heated from Below,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 85, 890–896, 2015.
- Zhou, R., Shu, L., Su, Yan, “An Adaptive Minimum Spanning Tree Test for Detecting Irregularly-Shaped Spatial Clusters,” Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 89,134–146, 2015.
- Yuanju Qu, Hui Pan*, Chi Tat Kwok, and Zisheng Wang, A First-Principles Study on Hydrogen Evolution Reaction of VS2 Nanoribbons. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 17, 24820–24825 (2015).
- Su, Yan and Davidson, J.H., “A Non-Dimensional Lattice Boltzmann Method for Direct and Porous Medium Model Simulations of 240-Tube Bundle Heat Exchangers in a Solar Storage Tank,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 85, 195–205, 2015.
- Su, Yan, “A Comparative Analysis of the Performance of a Grid Connected Photovoltaic System Based on Low and High Frequency Solar Data,” International Journal of Green Energy, 12, 1206-1214, 2015.
- Hui Pan, “ab initio design of nanostructures for solar energy conversion: a case study on silicon nitride nanowire,” Nanoscale research letters 9, 531, 2014.
- Hui Pan, “Electronic and magnetic properties of vanadium dichalcogenides monolayers tuned by hydrogenation,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 118, 13248–13253, 2014.
- Hui Pan, “Graphitic carbon nitride nanotubes as Li-ion battery materials: a first-principles study,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 118, 9318-9323, 2014.
- Hui Pan, “Magnetic and Electronic Evolutions of Hydrogenated VTe2 Monolayer under Tension,”Scientific Reports 4, 7524, 2014.
- Hui Pan, “Metal dichalcogenides monolayers: Novel catalysts for electrochemical hydrogen production,” Scientific Reports 4, 5348, 2014.
- Hui Pan and Bin Chen, “Ultra-flexibility and unusual electronic, magnetic, and chemical properties of waved graphenes and nanoribbons,” Scientific Reports 4, 4198, 2014.
- Junguang Tao, Hui Pan, Lai Mun Wong, Ten It Wong, J W Chai, Jisheng Pan and S J Wang, “Mechanism of insulator-to-metal transition in heavily Nb doped anatase TiO2,” Materials Research Express 1, 015911, 2014.
- Wenpo Huang, Lianjie Shu, and Yan Su, “An accurate evaluation of adaptive exponentially weighted moving average schemes,” IIE Transactions, 46(5), 2014.
- Yanting Li, Yan Su, and Lianjie Shu, “An ARMAX model for forecasting the power output of a grid connected photovoltaic system,” Renewable Energy, 66, 78-89, 2014.
- Anna Shin Hwa Lee, Kai Li, Yong-Wei Zhang, and Hui Pan, “ab initio study on the effects of dopant–defect cluster on the electronic properties of TiO2-based photocatalysts,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 39, 2049-2055, 2014.
- Kai Li, Anna Shin Hwa Lee, Yong-Wei Zhang, and Hui Pan, “Electronic and Magnetic Properties of Silicene and Silicane Nanoribbons,” International Journal of Computational Materials Science and Engineering 2, 1350011, 2013.
- Lianjie Shu, Wenpo Huang, Yan Su, and Kwok-Leung Tsui, “Computation of the run-length percentiles of CUSUM control charts under changes in variances,” Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, 83(7), 2013.
- Shirley W.I. Siu, Thomas K.F. Wong, and Simon Fong, “Comparison of Cutoff Strategies for Geometrical Features in Machine Learning-Based Scoring Functions,” Advanced Data Mining and Applications, 8347, 336-347, 2013.
- Yan Su, Jane H. Davidson, and Francis A. Kulacki, “A geometry factor for natural convection in open cell metal foam,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 62, 697-710, 2013.
- Yan Su, Jane H. Davidson, and Francis A. Kulacki, “Numerical study on mixed convection from a constant wall temperature circular cylinder in zero-mean velocity oscillating cooling flows,”International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 44, 95-107, 2013.
- Hongliang Shi, Hui Pan, Yong-Wei Zhang, and Boris I Yakobson, “Strong ferromagnetism in hydrogenated monolayer MoS2 tuned by strain,” Physical Review B 88, 205305, 2013.
- Yan Su, Lai-Cheong Chan, Lianjie Shu, and Kwok-Leung Tsui, “Real-time Prediction Models for Output Power and Efficiency of Grid-Connected Solar Photovoltaic Systems,” Applied Energy, 93, 319-326, 2012.
- Yan Su, Jane H. Davidson, and Francis A. Kulacki, “Numerical investigation of fluid flow and heat transfer of oscillating pipe flows,” International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 54, 199-208, 2012.
- Academic Staff and Students
Service Available Hours
- Mon – Sun
Service Support Hours
- Mon – Thu
09:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 17:45
09:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 17:30
Support / FAQs
- ICTO Help Desk
- Location : Room 2085, 2/F, Central Teaching Building (E5)
- Telephone : 8822 8600
- Email : @