Facility Access Card
The facility access card is for facility access only and for who are not entitled with UM Campus Card. It is applied through the related department / faculty authority and issued by the Information and Communication Technology Office (ICTO).
How to apply
- Whenever a non-regular staff / guest needs particular facility access, he / she can contact his / her related Department / Faculty authority for raising the request to ICTO;
- Once the request is justified, the Department / Faculty authority can fill the application form here;
- The facility access card can be collected at ICTO Help Desk once ready.
- The Department / Faculty is responsible for granting the access right of their own facilities to the facility access card and handing the card to the non-regular staff / guest;
- If the non-regular staff / guest needs access to other facilities, they need to contact the individual facility owner for granting the access right;
- Facility access card holder’s affiliated Department / Faculty (i.e. the referee) is responsible for collecting the facility access card back and returning it to ICTO, whenever the holder leaves the university;
- If the facility access card is lost or has any physical damage on it (e.g. scratch and bent mark), the compensation shall be paid for the cost of smart card and printing materials.
How to extend
- Department / Faculty authority can apply the extension on ICTO Account Information Page. It is required to fill the justification in the application form. Please visit FAQ for details of extending facility access card;
- The facility access card will be automatically extended once approved;
- For Online Access Control, the access right will be automatically extended. For Offline Access Control, it is need to contact the individual facility owner for extending the access right;
- The extension is available to apply on 35 days before the expiry date. It is allowed to extend the loan period of a card for maximum 2 years.
- Guests and Non-regular Staff who are not entitled with UM Campus Card
Service Support Hours
- Mon – Thu
09:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 17:45
09:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 17:30
Support / FAQs
- ICTO Help Desk
- Telephone : 8822 8600
- Email : @