UMPASS Authentication Service
UMPASS Authentication Service is a central place where let users login the application securely. Users only need to remember one set of credential for accessing all support applications. Connected applications will use the login page that is provided by UMPASS Authentication Service to authenticate user. Currently there are two sets of servers, one of them supports Single Sign-on feature.
Single Sign-on (SSO) allow users to log in once to gain access to many web-based applications in same browser window. Users can move between applications securely and uninterrupted without specifying their credentials each time.
Server with SSO
The web address begins with https://websso.um.edu.mo and there is a “Single Sign On” wording highlighted with orange under “UMPASS Authentication Service”, looks like this:.
Server without SSO
The web address begins with https://websso1.um.edu.mo and looks like this:
User will be automatically redirected to login page when accessing protected system.
Please use your UMPASS to log in.
To prevent others from accessing your personal information and visiting web sites by using your identity, always logout and close all browser windows after accessing services.
Registering your application to use UMPASS Authentication Service
To let your web application authenticate by UMPASS, please contact Help Desk for further information. Please notes ICTO provides an authentication only, responsibility for determining user authorization remains to the application itself.
- Contact @ about integrating with UMPASS Authentication Service
- Related colleagues will discuss with you about technical requirements, procedures and data that will be available for your application
- Integrate with testing authentication server for development purpose
- Perform security scanning and apply patch on your application
- Connect with production authentication server
- All staff and student
Service Available Hours
- Mon – Sun
Service Support Hours
- Mon – Thu
09:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 17:45
09:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 17:30
- ICTO Help Desk
- Location : Room 2085, 2/F, Central Teaching Building (E5)
- Telephone : 8822 8600
- Email : @